HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT

Click on comment below the post, leave everything like it is, except go down to where is says Anonymous and click on the cirlce. Type your comment in the box, then select publish . Dont forget to put you name at the end of your post, or I will not know who left the message. THANKS

Friday, January 21, 2011

Good Morning


It is almost 8:00 am,, but not yet. Work day starts soon. I was so glad that the roads were not very bad this morning, I sure hate to drive on ice. The sun is shinning , it is going to be a good day.......ITS FRIDAY.

Steve was home yesterday, so he fixed supper for us last night, he made homemade soup, it was great. I think he will be home today also, I may see if he wants to do a meatloaf for tonight...lol. That will teach him to stay at home while I have to work.

I have been wanting to make one of those Mock Apple Pies too, the recipe that you use Ritz Crackers with. I use to make them, but it has been a long time.

I am still having fun with my new sewing machine, I made a couple of Caserole Dish carriers , I made one last night and night before. Soooooooooo. I now have 4 aprons and the Carriers. Any other ideas from anyone, on somthing simple.

See ya all later, Have a Great Day.

No comments: