HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT

Click on comment below the post, leave everything like it is, except go down to where is says Anonymous and click on the cirlce. Type your comment in the box, then select publish . Dont forget to put you name at the end of your post, or I will not know who left the message. THANKS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011



Tought #1........Hope everyone's morning is going well. It is 30 min before my wonderful work day starts. LOL . Thought #2...........I was listening to the radio this morning on the way to work, looks like we have some snow, sleet, and freezing rain coming our way. I hope its only snow. Thought #3........I sure hope Steve is feeling better by this afternoon, he has been down with a cold for a couple of days........making it rough on the rest of us.......men...they need so much attention when they aren't feeling well. I know he feels pretty bad, because he has missed 2 days of work and that is just not like him. Thought #4.....Steve took the Bike to the Harley Shop in TN on Monday, we not have lots more chrome, and a nicer dash part...forget what it called..oh I know now, a Inner Fairing. It looks real nice. Thought #4.....Hope the day is a plesant one for me and for all of you.

No comments: